Have you been approached by our company or found a job vacancy that
If so, please send us your application which should
include the following information:
- Covering letter explaining why you want to work for us, and giving us an initial impression of you
- Possible starting date and salary expectation
- Don't forget: a detailed CV listing all stages of your professional career is the key to a successful application!
- Please mention any interesting hobbies and voluntary work you undertake as this will help us to get a better picture of you.
- For people with professional experience, a summary of relevant projects you have worked on, technologies used and your role in these projects will be expected
- Finally, don't forget to include all relevant testimonials (from school, further and higher level education, other employers) and any prizes you may have been awarded.
Please send this information, preferably via email, in a single file
(pdf, zip, doc) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After receiving your application, we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible. You will hear from us within four weeks at the latest.
- If you are shortlisted, we will carry out an initial telephone interview with you to clear up any open questions and to get a general impression of you.
- If you pass this stage, you will be invited to the company for a personal interview. The purpose of this interview is to check your suitability for the advertised position, or perhaps another position.
- If the interview is successful, you will be invited to meet our team for a couple of hours to see what a typical working day is like at our company.
- Assuming both parties are still keen, contract negotiations and signing will follow
Lindenbaum would like to welcome you to our team. We are looking forward
to working together with you!