For our continued growth, we are looking for bright minds with the urge for constant development and improvement.
Not all positions are immediately written out. It is possible that we already have interesting initiative applications. For your application, please send us your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. For an initiative application you must expect a longer processing time.
Have you been approached by our company or found a job vacancy that interests you?
If so, please send us your application which should include the following information:
- Covering letter explaining why you want to work for us, and giving us an initial impression of you
- Possible starting date and salary expectation
- Don't forget: a detailed CV listing all stages of your professional career is the key to a successful application!
- Please mention any interesting hobbies and voluntary work you undertake as this will help us to get a better picture of you.
- For people with professional experience, a summary of relevant projects you have worked on, technologies used and your role in these projects will be expected
- Finally, don't forget to include all relevant testimonials (from school, further and higher level education, other employers) and any prizes you may have been awarded.
- After receiving your application, we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible. You will hear from us within four weeks at the latest.
- If you are shortlisted, we will carry out an initial telephone interview with you to clear up any open questions and to get a general impression of you.
- If you pass this stage, you will be invited to the company for a personal interview. The purpose of this interview is to check your suitability for the advertised position, or perhaps another position.
- If the interview is successful, you will be invited to meet our team for a couple of hours to see what a typical working day is like at our company.
- Assuming both parties are still keen, contract negotiations and signing will follow
Lindenbaum would like to welcome you to our team. We are looking forward to working together with you!
Chances for development
Trainees, students, graduates and experienced professionals are all offered on-the-job development. Our open and friendly working environment encourages learning from each other and the input of new ideas.
Lectures about new and interesting topics are held in the company to ensure the distribution of knowledge amongst staff. Hence new technologies promote knowledge management and encourage staff to investigate emerging trends. An open forum can also be a useful method for generating new ideas. Team events, workshops and appraisals are all seen as ways of strengthening both the individual and the team as a whole.